King Edward Vector 25
The King Edward potato baker is a name synonymous with style, quality and traditional good looks. However, if your foodservice operation needs a more contemporary looking way to bake and display jacket potatoes then we have something new that will exceed all expectations. Like all King Edward ovens the Vector 25 features a highly efficient convection oven that will bake 25 x 8oz potatoes and hold another 25 in the display oven ~ all from a small footprint and standard 13 amp socket. The oven exterior is finished in satin and polished stainless steel – but unlike our other bakers, there’s not a traditional feature in sight. The fan-assisted convection oven delivers great day-to-day reliability and provides real versatility for all your cooking needs. Not only will it produce delicious hot jacket potatoes time after time, the oven can also be used to prepare pizzas, pies, pastries – in fact anything you would cook in any other normal oven. The stylish illuminated display area will allow foodstuff (potatoes or otherwise) to be presented at the point of purchase, and allow maximum access for staff.
- Stylish design and clean lines broadens the scope to display and sell jacket potatoes in almost any setting – traditional or modern.
- Fan-assisted convection oven for thorough and consistent cooking.
- Flexible design allows the oven to be used as a counter top or back-bar unit.
- Food grade stainless steel oven interior with fully removable wire trays and rounded oven corners for safe and easy cleaning.
- Illuminated display area to hold and present jacket potatoes ready to serve.
- Useful flat oven top for potato preparation.
- Write on / Wipe off removable glass menu board for maximum impact when used as a counter top unit.
|KEE-Vista 60||50-60 Potatoes||480H x 460W x 490D||10 amp 2.25Kw|